The Salvation Garden, located in the heart of Jerusalem, is a unique garden.
The Garden symbolizes the connection between the global Christian community and the Holy Land, and therefore to Jesus’ footsteps and the Holy Spirit.
We believe that the garden should be accessible to all Christians around the world – Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox. For this reason, the staff of the garden consists of clerics of all streams.
The garden is designed in the Christian style. It combines both historical and contemporary elements.
In the garden church, there will be prayers and masses that will be broadcast online to our members from all over the world.
The garden is a result of years of planning and developing. Therefore, we have the best advisors and developers.
- Security services are provided 24/7
- A wall surrounding the whole garden
- Our gardeners and expert agronomists have decades of experience
- The irrigation water in the garden is natural water that is pumped from the springs in the Jerusalem mountains
What will be in
There will be several buildings in the garden:
- A church for prayers and masses
- Three columbarium structures: Each of them will be a closed and protected structure with special air filters that keep the ashes in suitable conditions.
- The garden staff will keep the buildings clean 24/7.
Need More Info?
For further information on becoming a member please fill in the following